Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer
Position ID: req19048
Sector: Consumer Experience Organization
Functional Area: Quality
Location: Shenzhen, China
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: China Supplier Quality Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 30 Sep, 2019
Responsible to secure the quality of product developed by ODM, sourced finished goods (OTS, Off the Shelf) meet Electrolux Quality performance, reliability and Safety & Regulatory compliance. This includes Supplier Assessment (QMS, IQC, IPQC & OQC) and On-going supplier performance monitor with statistical method, continuous improvement driving etc.
Key operational responsibilities
- Work with DQ team and Project team on Process related releases in the Product development / creation processes.
- Supplier quality system assessment, driving and coaching for continuous improvement
- Supplier performance measurement and rating. (DPU/Yfp)
- Suppliers development to ensure they understood Electrolux Processes, Procedures and Quality requirement
- Drive the cross function team to solve key quality issues.
- Proficiency in 8D analysis, Basis statistic (Cp, Cpk, SPC). Green Belt trained would be a plus.
- Perform product and Line audit (Process capability check and 4M1E consistency)
- Coordinate with DQE team for new project PVV evaluation and MP release.
- Other task assigned by line manager
- This position will have frequent travel within China
China Supplier Quality Manager, HC & SDA.
- University degree in electronics engineering or manufacturing
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related areas
- Experience in electronic manufacturing or design is prefer
- Experience in Small Appliances is prefer
- Good analytical capabilities
- Detail orientated
- Proactive worker, integrity and respect.
- Reliable and ability to work against deadlines
- Mandarin and English (both written and spoken)
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.