Supplier Quality Improvement Manager
Drive the best in class experiences for millions of people.
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people as well as the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favourite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
For us quality isn’t just a function. It’s a universal commitment that is evident in everything we do, essential to fulfilling our purpose, delivering our customer promises and providing a solid foundation for our even bigger ambitions. Which makes this a high-profile opportunity to help us be even better, every day. Quality organization has been setup to, globally and in the business units, act as a neutral function focusing on the full value chain to win in consumer quality.
In Susegana (TV) plant Electrolux is building the new food preservation built-in appliances production line reference for the entire group worldwide. This new factory is based on the concepts of factory 4.0 and contains high level of automated processes and automated quality controls connected to a telemetry data system.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Susegana (TV) in a brand new office setting with different colleagues from all over the world dedicated to Quality, Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing and Global Purchasing.
We are looking for the Supplier Quality Improvement Manager who will report operationally to Susegana’s Plant Quality Manager and functionally to the SQI Manager Global Food Preservation - BA EU.
You will have a crucial opportunity to inspire and influence others with a clear vision and build your team’s abilities to achieving it. You think forward and have a real passion for continuous improvement. Most of all, you thrive connecting with people.
You will be ready to face the challenge of a new 4.0 factory environment and participate to the transformation of Quality department toward a proactive approach to problems leaving behind firefighting approach.
• Lead Susegana Food Preservation factory SQI team and metrological lab for all the activities including incoming inspection, issue containment and supplier corrective actions, article acceptance process in product developmentfor internal and external components.
• Manage supplier’s process development for new parts and supplier’s Quality improvement focusing on prevention using tools like FMEA, PCP, PPAP.
• Drive problem solving using 8D methodology and be reference for supplier’s related issues reacting with urgency to preserve product Quality and improve customer satisfaction.
• Drive supplier’s process audits and follow-up based on Projects, SB activities or audit requests.
• Be reference within Susegana factory for ISO9001 Quality Management System. Update current procedures and generate new ones in alignment with standard. Follow-up to internal and external stakeholders on QMS.
• Support R&D being reference for tracking of article approval in project development.
• Follow-up reporting to operational and functional parents using project management tools and statistical reports.
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electrical/electronic and/or mechanical) or Quality Management or equivalent working experience.
• From 5 to 10 years of experience in similar roles including people and project management (experience in the same role would be considered a plus)
• Previous experience managing ISO 9001 Quality Management System
• Good knowledge of problem-solving methodologies, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, SPC (Six Sigma certification would be considered a plus)
• Excellent written and spoken Italian and English language
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.