Supplier Quality Improvement Manager
Create change here, have an impact in homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
• Creating inspection plans for incoming inspection
• Coordinating the component selection and inspection process
• Supervision of the complaints process
• Verification of actions implemented by suppliers in response to reported complaints
• Overseeing the quality of purchasing components
• Monitoring of supplier quality indicators
• Participation in the approval process of new components, preparation of approval sheets
• Active participation in the implementation of new projects
• Support the production department in solving current problems with components
• Perform supplier audits
• Engineering degree preferably in Quality Management, Engineering, Purchasing.
• Preferred at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing in the international company, experience as a leader/manager will be an asset.
• Experience with household appliances production or design will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of quality metods, safety rules.
• Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills.
• Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality.
• Self-organized, able to share attention between short and long term goals.
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Interesting job and challenging project in the manufacturing environment.
• International environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits package (medical card, bonuses etc.)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.