Supply Chain Analyst
Mexico City, Mexico
Join us where we’re taking delivery above and beyond.
Mexico City - Mexico
desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives
and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in
delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape
living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're looking for our new Supply Chain Analyst, who will coordinate inbound cargo from the US, China and other locations into Mexico.
A typical day at work
This professional will deal with a schedule full of responsibilities. They will be in charge of all inbound cargo, including international transportation (ocean, air, and over the road); as such, they will coordinate customs brokerage at ports, airports and borders, and manage import duty payment through our financial department. They will also watch over secondary transportation from the port of entry to the final delivery destination in Mexico, and manage the stickering process at the border, at the factories, and at the warehouses, prior to Customs clearance.
They must write reports on KPIs (including information such as the logistics process time measurement, fill rate, the logistics expenses, among others), propose and assist in the development of savings projects, and attend to claims with transportation companies, warehouses, factories or Customs brokers regarding any complaints about missing, excess products, as well as items which don't comply with technical requirements or don't meet quality expectations.
They will work directly with retailers, distributors, or 3PL companies to coordinate deliveries of our purchase orders for B2B or D2C business models. They will also be responsible for organizing reverse logistics operations with transportation companies, 3PL companies, and secondary market buyers or scrappers. They will generate reports to control logistics operations as needed.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Agile: able to work in a fast-paced environment in a flexible and proactive manner, delivering results on time and with high quality;
- Communicative: you can absorb and deliver information with accuracy; you have an ability to interpret complex data and to adapt to different interlocutors;
- Collaborative: you build trust and good working relationships;
- Detail-oriented: you have an eye for detail; you're able to look at everything from every angle and put it in a way that excites and delights;
- Eager: you're willing to learn, you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement; you inspire people around you with your vision and purpose.
- Graduate degree in Administration, Foreign Trade, Industrial Engineering, and similar areas;
- Solid and verifiable experience with International Trade, Customs, Fair Trade Agreements and Transportation;
- User level experience with AS400, JDE and SAP is a plus;
- APICS certificate is a plus;
- Intermediate Excel;
- Advanced English.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.