Supply Chain Business Analyst
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Supply Chain Business Analyst
We are looking for a passionate Supply Chain Business Analyst with experiences in driving projects and manage business stakeholder communication to join the team at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm. In this role you will be responsible for a process area within supply planning that includes inventory planning, sales and operations planning. You will be involved in picking up new requests, prioritize and make sure to execute solutions. You will be part of the central BA Europe Supply Chain Applications Solutions team and travel occasionally.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Act as IT counterpart in Supply Chain & Logistics Applications Solutions Team towards Supply, Production and Material Planning teams.
• Conduct full lifecycle analysis from pre-studies, requirements gathering to solution delivery.
• Drive and coordinate pre-studies/activities/projects.
• Train Key Users
• Manage project budgets when needed perform project resource planning..
WHO YOU ARE
Problem-solving. A passion to deliver a first-class experience in everything you do
Communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Flexible. You can manage to change priorities with ease.
Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Team player. You enjoy and nurture the relationships within your team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
• Relevant experience from SAP APO or IBP implementations
• Problem solving skills and process related mindset
• Strong sense of ownership
• Ability to dive into details when required, in order to find solutions and solve problems.
• Ability to communicate with technical teams and developers
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities/projects
• Committed and target oriented – meeting deadlines
• Supply Chain and/or Logistics operational experiences is a plus
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns (inclusive of weekend and evening hours) based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.