Supply Chain Business Analyst
Think it? Dream it? Do it.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role will be located in
Oława, with further possibilities to work in Wrocław. Also a partial possibility of home office will be available.
With the ever-increasing number of clients and suppliers around the world, we are looking a smart Business Analyst to join our Supply Chain Center Project & Process team.
If YOU are: open-minded
candidate, passionate about statistical analysis and forecasting, able to
engage in continuous improvement of spares processes and bring to our
organization new ideas and solutions – let us recognize YOU!
Ready for changes? Growth YOUR core competences and job passion with us!
Your main tasks:
• develop and maintain VBA/Phyton/excel tools (to automatize manual planning processes)
• extract data using query techniques MS SQL,
• initiate and/or oversee implementation of new digital solutions
• participate in development of new reporting and data management techniques and models
• manage parameters to best optimize supply chain processes,
• support key users and end users
• University degree in IT, Science, Economy or other related field,
• Excellent analytical and statistical skills,
• Ability to see potential gaps to implement new solutions and innovations,
• Good knowledge of VBA
• Basic knowledge of SQL (T SQL preferably) and Python as a plus
• Creative problem-solving approach and openness for changes
• Experiences in driving projects and managing full lifecycle business requirements will be a plus
• Fluent English
• great atmosphere – modern “google style” office!
• work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture,
• international travels opportunity,
• interesting job and challenging tasks,
• really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility, language classes grants and more!
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com