Supply Chain Director
of Supply Chain is accountable for managing all aspects of material planning,
material flow and maintaining control and accuracy over all inventories,
including all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse,
receiving and shipping. Additionally to ensure that customer orders are
fulfilled on time to 100%. This position is also responsible to support and/or
develop and manage all supplier relationships and developmental plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the people, team, processes, and systems for materials management and manufacturing, creating the capability and environment for best in class on time delivery, inventory turns, inventory accuracy and materials systems efficiency.
- Design and implementation of a fully functional supply chain management/production infrastructure.
- Develops the manufacturing, supply chain and logistic plan to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Manages and maintains inventory control, forecasting, distribution, logistics, and shipping/receiving.
- Oversees and ensures success in production, production planning and scheduling.
- Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing, quality and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management (or related field)
- 7 plus years of Supply Chain management experience; high volume manufacturing setting is preferred
- Previous leadership experience
- Knowledge of JD Edwards system
- Master’s degree
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to drive, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.