Supply Chain Documentation Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Guarantee that all orders processed have their individual invoices generated through our system. To do you must have supporting evidence from the sourcing locations therefore special attention and follow up is needed.
- All documents must be carefully inspected to comply with internal policies and guidelines but also with regulatory aspects for each individual country of destination. These documents could be invoices, certificates of origin, bill or lading or special letters requested by Customs authorities.
- Have direct communication with customers and guarantee the on-time delivery of such documents with 100% accuracy.
- Generate DHL airway bills and send original documentation when needed.
- Control of the operation through KPI’s (on-time delivery, accuracy and cost)..
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications)
- 1-2 years of experience generating invoices and processing international trade documents.
- English level, high. Spanish level high.
- Graduate degree in Administration, Foreign Trade, or another related field.
- APICS certificate is a plus.
- User level experience with AS400, JDE and SAP in a plus.
- Microsoft Excel intermediate user.