Supply Chain Executive
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Position ID: REQUISITION.ID
Functional Area: CUSTOM.FUNCTION
Location: OU.LOCATION, REQUISITION.ADDRESS
Number of Openings: One
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: February 29, 2020
Manage the day to day supply chain activities to ensure highest level of efficiency in logistics operations, 3PL and forwarding agents on import and exports matters.
1. Responsible for stock planning analysis, purchasing and inventory control.
2. Development of materials planning & forecast and ensure sufficient stocks to meet market demands.
3. Liaise with forwarding agents & 3PL on importation of goods.
4. Work closely with cross departments and suppliers to ensure timely fulfillment of orders.
5. Maintain reports for planning activities.
6. Follow up on billings from service providers.
7. Other ad-hoc duties
1. Good work attitude, willing to learn & pro-active and possess outstanding communication skills.
2. Ability to work independently & Team player.
3. Able to work long hour and responsible for deadline.
4. Focus & committed.
5. Pro-active, meticulous and detailed in every aspect of work
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.