Supply Chain Launch Director Business Area Europe
Open location, Location free
Make a difference, from start to finish and beyond.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
In this role you will lead a team of approx. 10 Launch Managers and Planners within Europe. Directly reporting to the VP Supply Chain Europe, you will strictly cooperate with R&D and Purchasing teams and you will be in charge of launching all new products on the market in full, without any issue and on time (main KPI is OTIF = On Time In Full).
As Steering member of all Check Points (CPs) as well as Cross-functional process owner and development initiator of Phase-in-phase-out processes and activities, you will manage roughly +120 projects on a yearly basis and +3.000 new PNCs and +3.000 Phase-Out PNCs.
• Lead E2E Supply Chain Launch activities - Phase In and Phase Out.
• Steering member of all Check Points (CPs) for all product development projects across Europe.
• Support PL to prepare the market ramp-up plan (volume / sequence of moves) including prioritization of activities.
• Lead phased-out Plan (obsolescence, stock-out).
• Coordinate launch activities within launch triangle and other central functions.
• Steer the development of Launch Management IT tool and migration onto “Digital launch management”.
• Lead risk assessment and mitigation plans to address gaps.
• University degree in Engineering or Economics or equivalent experience.
• Management capabilities (10 years).
• Situational Leadership – Crucial accountability/Communication Skills. Stakeholders management in the product launch process.
• Networking ability – Working with Discipline – flexibility and adoptability.
• Knowledge of company systems and processes, especially IPDP and Product / Production Planning Systems and related IT tools.
• Problem solving & Decision Making.
• Multifunctional experiences.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: