Supply Chain Launch Planning Manager-APAC & MEA
• Integrated Launch starts from design-stage and extends till delivery to customer. It is cross-functional company-wide process that links Product Line, R&D, Purchasing, INDOP – Inbound, Logistics, SCM – Demand planning and Customer Service.
• The Launch Manager is the individual who has the ultimate accountability and responsibility for all the activities related to Supply Chain in launch planning process of all the products of our three product lines “TASTE”, “CARE” & “Well Being”; defining launch’s success or failure for 16 markets of BA APAC & MEA.
• Main Concept is to align all relevant parties (Marketing, Product Line, R&D, Purchasing, Suppliers, Operations, Logistics…etc.) to deliver products of the right values at the right time to our customers.
• Key success measure is to have “On Time Launch” along with reduced “Time to Market”.
Who you are
• Analyze and harmonize launch planning process for EPM (Electrolux Project Management) and non EPM projects.
• Support Project Manager as Supply chain lead, participating into Electrolux Project Management checkpoint process.
• Collaborate with relevant functions to ensure fulfilment of Supply chain-related exit criteria of every checkpoint (CP).
• Keeping track and control of all the on-going & upcoming projects with the set discipline
• Follows the process of tracking model, BRM (in agreement with LCM and PC), frozen BOM & Release of RPOs with all relevant parties (R&D, Purch., PL, Material planning & Project Mng/R&D) to ensure long LT components availability.
• Manage the process and steps involve in the E2E launch planning, by putting governance & constant review process in place.
• Collaborating with the concern teams for timely material code creation & readiness.
• Lead corrective actions to eliminate Launch failure Root-causes by performing RCA.
• Align with project manager on need to change RDD or prolongation of old PNC to compensate for later launches considering implications and avoiding obsolescence or out-of-stocks.
• Participate in all necessary meetings/ follow ups, including weekly factory Phase in meeting.
• Provide expertise in S&OP, Demand Planning & Supply Planning
• Operational engagements with sales companies & factories
• Supports in implementation journey of process & systems.
• Operationally: Planning Manager – APAC & MEA
• Functionally: Planning Manager – APAC & MEA
• BA Product Line Team, BA Product line Controllers, BA Marketing Team.
• Project Manager, Factory Supply Chain, Sales Companies Supply Chain Team & Product Line teams.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
• Post graduate in Supply Chain / Engineering.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Product Launch Planning along with E2E understanding of Supply Chain management (Demand Planning/Supply Planning & S&OP), ideally in a sales/manufacturing organization. Appliances industry is a big plus.
• Great personal organization skills, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines in the multicultural environment
• Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly (both written and in presentations)
• Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision.
• Proven ability to consistently improve performance in the area of launch planning, supply chain planning etc.
• Is curious and has the analytical skills needed to independently investigate issues, develop solutions and articulate the associated business case
• The ability to perform as part of a management team
• Experience working with advanced supply chain planning tools (SAP-IBP, SAP-APO, any PLM tool)
• Demonstrate working knowledge of the Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & MS Projects)
• Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills.
• Excellent Project Management skills and ideally experience with Lean six Sigma Continuous Improvement methodology
• Language skills: both verbal and written fluency in English is a must. Additional Languages is a plus
• Operates ethically and with integrity and honesty. Is transparent in terms of his/her intentions and actions.
• Shows respect for the individual and embraces diversity. Makes safety and care for the environment a priority.
• Has a passion for innovation, is focused on the needs of customer (internal/external) and drives for results.
• Acts as a team player who understands that the collective is stronger than the individual and is willing to go beyond the formal responsibilities of the job to assist colleagues and drive overall company performance
• Has ability to influence his peers, manage upwards and motivate the team. Ability to negotiate with both internal and external parties. Manages expectations effectively.
• Expresses a high work ethic, is self-driven, energetic, adaptable and resilient when dealing with adversity.
• Self-aware, takes responsibility for his/her actions, is pro-active and result oriented.
• Has a positive attitude, deals with issues in a constructive and pragmatic manner. Effectively seeks inputs from (key) stakeholders to help create the best possible solution (from overall company perspective) and ensure the necessary buy-in to deliver results at speed
• Has the ability to build relationships across functions and organizational hierarchies (internal and external) and develop/maintain a collaborative environment.