Supply Chain & Logistics Controller APAC&MEA
As the Supply Chain Controller, you will be the finance business partner for the Supply Chain Director, APAC & MEA.
You will provide financial and business insights to support decision making. You will also advise on key business planning assumptions and opportunities with a forward looking and proactive attitude in touch with the industry, competitor and economic context.
The candidate will functionally lead a team of controllers focused on Logistics and Supply Chain to ensure financial results through rigorous control processes and efficiency focus.
Financial Business Partnership for Supply Chain & Logistics Management, and Management teams
• Provide financial leadership to the Supply Chain and Logistics organization by adding value in supporting strategic and operational business decisions
• Ensure understanding, communication and implementation of the financial and business strategy in the Supply Chain and Logistics leadership teams.
Planning, Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
• Ensure delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting support for business decision making.
• Controlling and analysing of Logistic costs
• Closely monitor the Volume development and Net Operating Working Capital.
• Lead the monthly performance meetings with Management of Supply Chain and Logistics.
• Lead Budget Planning, Forecasting and Strategic Planning and Actual result reporting of financial and nonfinancial key figures consolidated within Logistics & Supply Chain.
• Execute and support key projects within Supply Chain and Logistics.
• Drive close collaboration with product line controlling, BA controlling, sales controlling, and other parts of Operations controlling for all financial issues.
Functional leadership within Supply Chain and Logistics controlling community:
• Functional lead of controllers focused on Logistics and Supply Chain.
• Drive and ensure alignment on agreed controlling processes (methods, rules, definitions) within area of responsibility.
• Ensure effective governance forums within the Supply Chain and Logistics teams to enable smooth collaboration and efficient ways of working.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance , Accounting, Controlling
• 3+ year’s experience in logistics, accounting and finance as a controller.
• Preferably experience working in logistics operations or procurement.
Required Languages: Fluent in English
• Good communicator - You set clear objectives and direction for others. Clarify prioritizations and have the ability to interact with different functions and levels within the company.
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Leader - You have good leadership skills with ability to motivate and develop the team. You have worked in regional management teams and influenced stakeholders across the business.
• Digitally mind-oriented - You are curious about new tools and new ways of working and have experience in digital tools deployment.
• Operationally: Supply Chain Director - APAC & MEA
• Functionally: Operations Controller - APAC & MEA