Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Factory Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity in material & production planning and material flow processes.
Supply Chain Manager is the interface between Central and Local Supply Chain as well with other functions and external logistics partners. Together with Purchasing, you will secure right supplier base and focus on continuous development and improvement of relations with suppliers.
He/she will be a member of the plant management team, reporting functionally to Supply Chain Director and operationally to the Plant Manager.
A typical Day:
• Together with Central Supply Chain you will develop and manage planning and material flows processes based on Supply Chain Excellence strategy;
• To identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner and to follow up on Supply Chain KPIs and targets achievements;
• Day to day operational responsibility for production planning, scheduling, and close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to secure right production capacity to meet customer demand.
• To secure availability of components for production, improve day-to-day collaboration and connectivity with suppliers by setting clear rules and traceability;
• Together with purchasing work on vendor development, continuous work with suppliers on capacity balance and removal of constrains;
• To manage the flow of materials from Suppliers to point of usage. Together with EMS work on efficiency of material flows;
• To develop and maintain good relationships with PL. Cost control of transport, storage, and returnable boxes;
• To drive projects for Innovation and digitalisations in accordance with strategy;
• To secure competences and development in the team. Focus on cross-factories collaboration, and provide constructive feedback.
• A leader - You have a deep belief in personal ability to make a valuable difference to the business and a deep sense of core values that drive behaviour. You have the ability to motivate others;
• A Team Player – You are able to influence and work in a matrix organization and, at the same time you are a self-starter and result-driven;
• Flexible and well organized – you are able to plan, prioritise, and thank to your analytical skills you can see the big picture. You have high personal skills for flexibility and adaptability and process improvement approach.
• Communicator – you are able to build networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
Education & Experience:
• University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production Management;
• Min 5 years in managerial position in similar background, strong hands on Supply Chain and Logistics operational;
• Experience in logistics engineering & materials flows processes with knowledge of production planning
• Experience of operational knowledge of SAP for Logistics and Materials, MRP system is additional value.
• Great atmosphere;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• International environment and work in multicultural team;
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work;
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.