Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our team on the production site in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. Supply Chain Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring the overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity in material and production planning and material flow processes. The role is a part of Management Team with reporting line to Plant Manager, managing the team of 6 employees.
A typical day at work:
- managing supply chain processes starting from components planning up to their delivery to the point of usage on production site; developing and optimizing processes with focus on continuous improvement;
- day-to-day operational responsibility for production planning and scheduling;
- communication with Central Supply Chain regarding weekly/monthly/annual planning;
- securing availability of components for production, improving collaboration with suppliers by setting clear rules and traceability;
- monitoring material flow processes and maximizing their efficiency;
- components warehouse management;
- follow-up on Supply Chain KPIs and targets achievements;
- budgeting and data analysis;
- lead, motivate and develop the team;
- managing or participation in the local and/or global projects.
Who you are:
Energetic. - You have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Open. - You encourage cross-collaboration and open feedbacks.
Agile. - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Analytical. - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Leader. - Express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
- high education in Logistics / Economics / Finance / Engineering;
- min 5 years of experience in Logistics, Planning or related, preferably on production site;
- working experience in ERP system (SAP, Navision or other);
- MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must).
- Native Ukrainian.
- Fluent English.