Supply Chain Manager
APPLY NEW WAYS OF THINKING TO CREATE NEW WAYS OF WORKING
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity in material & production planning and material flow processes. Focus on customers’ needs in terms of innovation, flexibility, capacity and costs.
Supply Chain Manager is the interface between Central and Local Supply Chain as well with other functions and external logistics partners.
Together with Purchasing secure right supplier base and focus on continuous development and improvement of relations with suppliers.
Supply Chain Manager is a member of the plant management team.
Your main tasks:
• Develop and manage planning and material flows processes based on Supply Chain Excellence strategy together with Central Supply Chain
• Develop and optimize processes, secure continues improvement.
• Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
• Follow up on Supply Chain budget, KPIs and targets achievements.
• Close collaboration with S&OP to secure right production capacity to meet customer demand.
• Day to day operational responsibility for production planning and scheduling.
• Secure availability of components for production, improve day-to-day collaboration and connectivity with suppliers by setting clear rules and traceability
• Together with Purchasing work on vendor development, continuous work with suppliers on capacity balance and removal of constrains.
• Manage the flow of materials from Suppliers to point of usage. Together with EMS work on efficiency of material flows.
• Components warehouse management and safety
• Managing of Inventory levels to targets and obsolete management.
• Actively participate and cooperate with PL and R&D in launching projects.
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with 3PL. Cost control of transport, storage, and returnable boxes.
• Drive projects for Innovation and digitalisations in accordance with strategy.
• Secure competences and development in the team. Focus on cross-factories collaboration and provide constructive feedback.
• Take active part in Genesi (brand new 4.0 factory) project, factory platform transformation, digitalization, automatization, secure phase in and phase out.
• University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production Management
• Min. 5 years in managerial position in similar background, strong hands on Supply Chain and Logistics operational
• Experience in logistics engineering & materials flows processes with knowledge of production planning
• High personal skills for flexibility and adaptability and process improvement approach
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and bright and enthusiastic attitude
• Italian language is mandatory and fluent English written and spoken
Find out more on: