Supply Chain Manager Satu Mare
Satu Mare, Romania
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER SATU MARE
We are looking for a
Supply Chain Manager with an agile mindset willing to drive meaningful changes,
acting proactively, with a passion for business, “can do” attitude and positive
The position is a pivotal function in the plant management team working in close cooperation with all involved Central Functions and Suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To plan supplier and internal delivery and factory production to fulfil sales companies demand
• To activate in due time all actions to adapt supply to demand focusing on flexibility to volumes and to mix (minimum batch), based on short/mid/long term sales plans
• To manage bottle-neck exceptions agreed with relevant functions (allocation mode)
• To manage the production start-up of new products
• To manage all local activities related to material planning and material handling
• To manage supply chain performances in terms of availability UFR, MTO and keeping inventory levels at targets
• To measure performances of full supply chain using selected KPIs
• University Degree in Business Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Production Management
• 5+ years working experience in Supply Chain Planning/Sales & Operations Planning/Logistics/ Demand Planning/Customer Service/IT or other commercial functions
• 3+ years of experience leading different teams
• Good conceptual knowledge of Supply Chain, Production, Material and Inventory Planning
• Strong skills in ERP (SAP) systems & Microsoft Office
• Fluent English is required
• Another European language will be an additional asset
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Leadership skills express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize data and deliver relevant information to enable results-driven decision-making, and achievement of strategic and operational goals
• Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team of individuals and groups at all organization levels.
• Excellent communicator who can express ideas clearly and concisely both verbally and in written form. Ability to leverage emotional intelligence to adapt style, vocabulary, and content to the audience, with effective active listening skills.
• Persevering problem solver, adept at troubleshooting.
WHY CAREER IN ELECTROLUX?
• Opportunity to lead Supply Chain Team.
• Truly international environment and work in a multicultural team.
• International travels opportunity and possibilities to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits packet.