Supply Chain Officer
Responsible to backfill the resources shortage in Supply Chain Team during EluxOne UAT/Go Live for a period of 4 months. Manage the day-to-day supply chain activities to ensure highest level of efficiency in logistics operations, stock planning and liaise with 3PL and forwarding agents on import and exports matters. Coordinate with sales, product and 3rd party logistics and other activities in Supply Chain.
A Typical Day
· Responsible for stock planning analysis, purchasing and inventory control.
· Create Purchasing order
· Liaise closely with suppliers
· Liaise with forwarding agents & 3PL on import of goods.
· Work closely with cross departments and suppliers to ensure timely fulfilment of orders.
· Coordinates with Sales, product and OS team (internal customer)
· Coordinates with 3rd party logistics on deliveries/returns collection
· Timely submission of suppliers’ invoices to COE for 3 way match and payment
· Any other adhoc activities assign by superior
Who You Are
· Meticulous and detailed in every aspect of work.
· Initiative, reliable and responsible for deadline
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, service-oriented, possess outgoing personality and able to work independently, with minimum supervision.
· Preferably candidates with FMCG work experience and must have work permit to work in Malaysia.
· With good communication skill and problem solving skill.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and discipline in order processing/entries.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely