Supply Chain Officer
Responsible to back-fill the resources shortage in Supply Chain Team during EluxOne UAT/Go Live for a period of 4 months. Daily tasks include outbound sales order, credit note and debit note processing. Coordinate with sales, product and 3rd party logistics and other activities in Supply Chain.
A Typical Day
· Process outbound sales orders
· Issue credit or debit notes
· Coordinates with Sales, product and OS team (internal customer)
· Coordinates with 3rd party logistics on deliveries/returns collection
· Perform booking with customer’s appointed warehouse
· Sorting invoice and matching with PODs
· Tracking PODs returns and filing
· Any other adhoc activities assign by superior
Who You Are
· Diploma in Business or other relevant disciplines.
· Experience in customer service / sales order processing
· Good communication ability (both written and spoken).
· Show interest in customer service.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and discipline in order processing/entries.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely