Supply Chain Operations Analyst
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
Miami - Florida
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're currently looking for our new Supply Chain Operations Analyst, who will be responsible for handling several kinds of supply chain operations in the NOLA region.
A typical day at work
Our Supply Chain teams organize the flow of materials and information among our manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and customers. We’re always looking to improve our efficiency, effectiveness and overall capabilities so that we can be faster and more flexible — ultimately delivering on time in today’s competitive landscape.
As Supply Chain Operations Analyst, you will help us by managing three main kinds of activities within Supply Chain operations. Firstly, you will coordinate all logistics claims, receiving, analyzing and providing final recommendations to each individual case; in order to do that, you will have to interact with external customers as well as internal departments, including warehouses, factories and other sites.
Secondly, you will be responsible for leading and supervising spare parts orders processing from all supplier locations, including China, Mexico, Brazil and USA, ensuring that the deliveries for the region and subsidiaries are made in a timely and accurate fashion. You will manage registers of these transactions, such as invoicing, sales reports and tracking, making sure all the necessary feedback and support reaches our customers in every stage of the process.
Thirdly, you will lead and supervise the purchases of domestic products for Puerto Rico for replenishment of inventory. In order to do, you will conduct meetings with the sales, sales operations and planning teams to determine the correct quantity and timing of the purchases.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Innovative: you're able to use your skills to adjust your way of doing work, always aiming for continuous improvement;
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyse a situation, identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers.
- Resilient: you can adapt quickly to change, and deal with multiple demands at the same time, assigning priorities and adjusting them when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree;
- +4 years' experience international logistics and customer service (spare parts management experience preferred);
- Knowledge of replenishment planning processes;
- SAP or AS400 or JDE (preferred);
- Microsoft Office programs (Excel – medium level skills, Power Point, Word, Outlook);
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.