Supply Chain Project Manager Refrigeration
We are open to Electrolux locations in Italy and Hungary.
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
Currently, Electrolux revamps its European Refrigeration products and supply chain including substantial investments in the respective factories. The Supply Chain Project Manager Refrigeration will be a key role in this broad program. She/ he ensures that the new Refrigeration platform will run in a state-of-the-art supply chain with a smooth ramp-up from first day of production to the full industrial scale.
Join us to play key role in the industry 4.0 transformation driving projects in the Supply Chain function.
• Lead & reference for all supply chain aspects of the overall Refrigeration program
• Responsible for the successful definition, start of operation, and ramp-up of the inbound supply chain, material flow/ intra-logistics in the factories, and supply/ material planning
• Leads and steers the project team for the delivery of all supply chain/ logistics aspects structured in a set of workstreams
• Personally, drives and develops the area of intra-logistics and material flow management to ensure a smooth, efficient, state-of-the-art material flow concept within the future Refrigeration factories
• Reference for all other program stakeholders and interface of all aspects of supply chain, e.g. regarding IT, suppliers, site layout/ engineering
• Engages with stakeholders in other parts of the Refrigeration program to agree a smooth end-to-end process, e.g. plant management, engineering, IT, purchasing
• Works closely with the operational Supply Chain teams of the respective factories ensuring buy-in and smooth ramp-up and start of day-to-day operations
• Reports progress & status to the overall Refrigeration program
WHO YOU ARE
• Strong, proven track-record in Supply Chain, ideally intra-logistics/ material flow management, or Lean Production
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Driven. You take responsibility and move things forward.
• Result-oriented and passion for process excellence. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Strong practical problem-solving skills.
• Planning, project management, and organizational skills.
• Independent and able to drive changes in the organization.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong communicator. You can tailor your communication to people with different backgrounds and seniority levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University engineering degree preferably in manufacturing, management engineering or related fields
• Min 5 years’ experience in managing projects – ideally in the context of industry transformation
• Min 5 years’ experience in operational logistics, material flow management or supply chain planning
• Proven Project Management skills
• Lean manufacturing knowledge
• Material handling knowledge
• Fluent English
• Ms Office pack
• Knowledge of warehouse management system
Kindly provide your CV in English