Supply Chain Project Office Leader
We are looking for Supply Chain Digital Project Office Leader to Supply Chain Center, Oława
The Digital Supply Chain Project Office leader will drive the definition, prioritization and implementation of improvement and digital projects inside Electrolux Supply Chain and Logistics; often in close collaboration with IT, Sales Organization, and factories.
He/she will also provide, maintain and develop the project management approach of the Supply Chain organization (tools, methods,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leading and delivering end-to-end Supply Chain projects across
• Collaborate closely with IT teams involved in Supply Chain projects, acting as the key connecting point of business needs and IT implementation (SAP)
• Work closely in cooperation with other project and process managers, and project team members of the entire Supply Chain.
• Working closely with other stakeholders within Supply Chain, sales organizations, logistics organization, purchasing, IT and external suppliers
• Maintain and teach Supply Chain community on tools, methods,
• Follow Supply Chain trends and innovations (internally and externally), support
• Track project portfolio with regular reviews incl. project dashboards
• Lead projects prioritization with Supply Chain leadership, IT and other stakeholders
• Strong know-how, experience and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and processes (e.g. planning, inventory management etc.)
• Track record and conceptual background in project management incl. agile and innovative approaches (e.g. Scrum)
• Strong analytical skills; passion for numbers and analysis of data to make business conclusions and recommendations
• Good understanding and strong mindset for process excellence, lean, continuous improvement
• Strong knowledge of Supply Chain systems, especially SAP
• Proficient with Excel, Access, potentially SQL
• Capable to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Curious and eager to learn and explore
• Well organized with strong time management
• Customer oriented, good communication and
• Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
• Team player in an international working environment
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management or Engineering
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in operational or conceptual roles, in Supply Chain, logistics, or customer service operations
• English, Polish is an advantage
Electrolux is a leading provider in the European appliance market, and Electrolux Major Appliances Europe is our largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after
• Languages classes’ grant.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on
Please kindly submit your CV in English.