Supply Chain Solution Analyst - OPEN LOCATION
Open location, with preference for: Europe - Sweden (Stockholm), Poland (Cracow), Italy / Brazil (Curitiba) / US (Charlotte) / APMEA region
Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role can be based in Stockholm, Krakow or Curitiba with colleagues in various locations in the world. The person holding this position will be engaged on the projects managed in different regions, meaning that there will be collaboration with colleagues globally.
A person will be a member of Electrolux Digital Supply Chain team.
In this position you will be involved in forming our supply chain landscape, developing our global blueprint solutions with involvement in the relevant IT projects and programs forming our future within the Digital Supply Chain area. This role will be part of the global team and will include cross-collaboration with all our Business Areas across the globe. The role will work within the teams managing the development of the EluxOne solution within Supply Chain, which is mainly based on the SAP platform, but also other solutions from BlueYonder (Luminate) and Oracle.
Your main tasks:
• Provide solution expertise for Electrolux Global Supply Chain systems in order to support company’s vision, mission, and values.
• Help designing and implementing solutions/systems that deliver long term commercial benefits based upon key business requirements
• Responsible for the digital solution design for Supply Chain. There is collaboration with the other functional lead’s per domain. The scope is solution design which includes process understanding for the global landscape connected to the Supply Chain area.
• Designing the interfaces that will be needed to integrate the Supply Chain systems network and ensuring we have the right connections to provide the needed data to the right solutions
• University degree in IT
• Experience with SAP Supply Chain processes in a multinational environment gained in the full life-cycle projects
• SAP competences (ECC, SCM, IBP), technical understanding of SAP and experience in cloud solutions and integration solutions (SAP PI/PO)
• Experience with BlueYonder (Luminate) /Oracle solutions
• Knowledge of project management methodologies like scrum, agile, waterfall and good project management skills
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
• International environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package (may very accordingly to the location)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: