Supply - Launch Leader
Inside Operations, Supply Chain is empowered to operationally manage the supply chain starting from a consolidated sales plan, over plant specific production plans, supplier communication, inbound logistics, and plant logistics according to sales companies demand, from order to dispatch.
We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organized Supply Planning Leader to join our Supply Chain Team cooperating cross-functional through Product Line, INDOP, Sales Operations, Project Managements, ME and Supply Chain as to secure supply chain business analyses, drive complexity reduction and implementation of best in class supply chain processes.
A Typical Day
Represent full Supply Chain organization in all innovation projects from ‘Design-start’ till ‘Market launch’ of our appliances, responsible for the success of launch projects within my area of responsibility.
Manage End to End supply chain relevant to products life cycle projects. Flow architecture for new Products introductions, current products life cycle extension, current products phase out, new supplier introduction, production ramp up planning and market launch
Steer all relevant involved parties in product innovation, manufacturing and Logistics operations to deliver the right products at the right time with the right cost to our customers.
Phase in/phase out management, Manage PIPO call with Factory Planners, Demand Planners and LCMs.
Performing Supply planning according to Standard communication rules
Monitoring Sales forecasts
Develop Weekly Demand Supply Balance across all manufactured products.
Assess & Manage the Capacity Utilization & Planning Aggregate with all Supply units.
Delivering performance according to Specific Cluster
Manage & Adjust production With factory Planners according to demand change (verification of market volatility; communication with call-off; rolling forecast base for Material Planning)
Cooperating with Outbound logistics (Dispatch plan, Communication, OTD management, old GIT verification, DD management).
Manage seasonality differences with all manufactured products to achieve best utilization.
Who you Are
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or on Technical University
• Master in Business Preferable
• Fluent English and Arabic.
• Proactive. You’re
not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and process driven. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Detail-oriented. You draw attention to details managing a complex amount of information.
• Time manager. You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Stress-resilient. You focus on the goal to avoid unnecessary pressure