Mascot, New South Wales
As the Supply Lead you will be responsible for developing and executing a supply plan. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of correct product inventory levels at all locations to support the Company’s customer service and inventory policies within cost targets.
A Typical Day
· Generates a detailed Supply Plan by SKU for all storage locations in ANZ to meet service levels and inventory targets in all locations.
· Drive weekly and monthly Supply reviews with suppliers to engage, monitor performance, ensure a robust supply plan is aligned and maintained. Drive proactive resolution of supply issues with suppliers.
· Manage relationship with internal and external suppliers fostering business partnership.
· Review and recommend key supply parameters such as target safety stocks, Minimum order quantities.
· Perform necessary administrative task and execute the supply plan in ERP system maintaining accurate parameters e.g dates, quantities…
· Identifies SLOBS and coordinate monthly review meeting for disposal/clearance
· Drive continuous improvement initiatives to reduce inventory, reduce cost, and improve service levels.
Who You Are
· Experience in planning
· Strong analytical skills
· Problem solving mindset
· High attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across levels
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and cross functions.
· You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
· You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
· Self-Motivated – You are determined & committed to achieving results.
· In addition to knowing your area of expertise, you’re passionate about overall business objectives and how to support others for better outcome.