Supply Manager (12 month FTC)
We're on a quest to improve everyday life for millions of people and the world around us. To reinvent the way we cook, clean, and care. It is embodied in everything we do. Every idea, product and human interaction. The trend hunters who want to revolutionise the fashion industry. The foodies who strive to make taste an experience. The health enthusiasts who search for ways to make our environment even cleaner and brighter for today and the future.
Join us to create solutions and experiences that enrich daily lives and the health of our planet. We need you!
As the Supply Manager you take full responsibility for managing the Supply Planner team. Your role is to lead a dynamic team, overseeing the day to day supply planning process. This includes all finished goods sourced locally and by oversea Electrolux Group factories as well as OEM manufacturers. You have an eye for detail ensuring product data is accurately updated and maintained in our system so there is no disruption to supply.
A Typical Day
Your first priority is your team, being an active coach to ensure all team members have the support required to meet their key operational and strategic deliverables.
You ensure supply of all finished good products into the Australian Market:
- Overseeing the planning and placing of purchase orders on vendors.
- Expediting production and transportation, ensuring priorities are communicated
- Managing inventory levels across the supply chain
- Maintaining master data relevant to planning activities and product life cycle, especially around phase out / phase in plans
- Processing supplier and freight invoices where necessary
- Facilitate the monthly Supply Review meetings
- Propose and implement safety stock strategy in line with business strategy and other planning parameters
- Conduct systemic root cause analysis of back order and excess stock and drive corrective action plans
- Communicate Supply gaps, provide options and clarity on the recovery plan.
You work closely with Freight forwarder and Shipping companies to ensure a quality service for our imported FG products and any issues rectified immediately.
You participate in NPD projects to ensure Supply expectations are consistent between Product Category Managers and Suppliers.
Drive process improvements within own team and work closely with the broader Supply Planning Team.
- Ensure reporting is completed weekly for warehouse capacity in units and value.
- Ensure reporting is completed weekly for inventory days of cover by supplier and sub category
- Actively support the inventory budgeting process in conjunction with finance team
- Provide monthly a rolling 12 months inventory forecast
Provide information required for S&OP executive meeting
Who You Are
· Leader – You have a vision and a purpose , and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it
· Analytical – With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· Collaborative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and cross functions.
· Agile – You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
· Customer Focused – You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
· Self-Motivated – You are determined & committed to achieving results.
· A Strategic Thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
Why work for Electrolux?
We want you to prosper in a workplace where you are encouraged to shape your health and wellbeing, where your safety is paramount and your contributions are valued. We want you to finish every day in better shape than when you started. To take home ideas and inspiration to share with those most important to you. Join us to shape living for the better!
Apply for this position and learn more about your career with Electrolux!