Inside Operations, Supply Chain is empowered to operationally manage supply chain activities starting from a consolidated sales plan, over plant specific production plans, supplier communication, inbound logistics, and Transportation according to sales entities demand, from order to dispatch.
We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organized Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain Team cooperating cross functionally through Product Line, INDOP, Sales Operations, and Supply Chain as to secure supply chain business, drive complexity reduction and implementation of best in class supply chain processes.
Responsibility you will be having
· Performing Supply planning according to Standard communication rules.
· Delivering performance for Egyptian factories according to Specific market.
· Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management including (Stock out, mix coverage for Repl. flows & UFR for DD flows).
· Receive Purchase Orders (PO) from sales entities, process on Oracle system, and confirm.
· Review with sales entities Export orders registered on Oracle details and ensure it is aligned with source data (Qty, Price, request dates)
· Communicate with related sales entities any production delay resulting in order availability delay comparing to promise date advising earliest recovery.
· Liaising with factory planner to fulfill local sales company requests and share demand priorities.
· Communicate with all SDs consolidating demand requests and review with production planner about demand changes - request for production plan adjustment (Daily supply shortage verification).
· Monitoring Sales forecasts, prepare needed analysis, and communicate significant variances with related sales entities.
· Follow up with sales entities on actions linked to sales forecast discrepancies (missing demand, orders request date misalignment, increase or decrease).
· Ensure production plan fulfill demand and agreed finished goods service level for the entire planning horizon (short, mid, and long term), making suggestions and adjustments proposals to modify production plan if necessary.
· Align with sales entities to define the range of PNCs considered in preproduction in case factory is following capacity limitation management.
· Collect data from all sales entities to support production allocation decisions in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities.
· Take necessary actions to secure right level and mix according to Key Performance Indicators.
· Act proactively and immediately in case of foreseen delays in production. Immediate involvement and escalation if needed to Supply Planning Manager.
· Contact with Factory Planner for Special action confirmation "Quality blockage control, and rework priorities - pass information to Sales Company".
· Demand supply balance files ownership (Consolidation, supply shortage root causes, SLA review, Constraints).
· Liaising with production planner& Transport planner to ensure export orders fulfillment as per customer request date and to monitor shipments loading date and inform about special actions.
· Service triangle meeting/call owner for markets and supply units in scope.
· Review with Demand, and Logistics FG safety stock for replenishment flow and update according to business need
· Ensure demand visibility on systems in the right time with the right attributes for range in launch process.
· Collaborate with Demand, Factory and Launch to ensure Phase in/Phase out plan in line with production Plan.
· Collaborate with Logistics, sales entities, and Launch to ensure zero stock @ FDC for range in phase out plan.
How you are
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business, or other related area.
· 1~3 years work experience in operational work related to Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, or Demand flow operations.
· Excellent command of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, and Word)
· Knowledge of using ERP systems – Oracle preferable.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Proactive, open minded, flexible and reliable.
· Result-oriented and process driven.