Maximize customer experience by ensuring the optimal flow.
As part of our Global Supply Chain Organization you will be responsible for assuring product availability according to demand on time and in the right quantity.
We are looking for you if you are passionate about interacting with customers, colleagues and related areas. Demonstrating a proactive approach you set high standards for youself and work in an accurate manner. We offer multinational environment, tasks requiring your creativity and problem-solving ability, an energetic and youthful team, development opportunities as well as competitive compensation.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Maintain contact with customers
• Receive and confirm orders
• Be responsible for delivery of finished goods and components according to the orders
• Align in production planning related matters to ensure on time product availibility
• Support phase-in and phase-out process from supply side
• Update or create reports, maintain databases
• Analyse finished goods’ stock
• Other tasks to assure product availability and deliveries
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College (BA/Bsc) or University (MA/Msc) degree
• 2-3 year experience in customer relationship management
• MS-Office knowledge, MS Excel is key (pivot tables, basic formulas, macros)
• Knowledge of SAP/APO or other software related to demand planning is preferred but not a must
• Fluent English knowledge is required
Who you are:
• Your strong analytical skills and process oriented mind-set will make sure you achieve results and enjoy your work.
• You are collaborative and enjoy working in an global environment with colleagues all over the world
• You are a great listener and demonstrate strong communication skills
• You adopt strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecasting process
• You present customer relationship management skills
• You work under pressure effectively
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Zoltán Laczházi + 36 20 804 0824.