Supply Chain Centre, Oława
Inside Operations, Supply Chain is empowered to operationally manage the supply chain starting from a consolidated sales plan, over plant specific production plans, supplier communication, inbound logistics, and plant logistics according to sales companies demand, from order to dispatch.
We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organized Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain Team cooperating cross-functional through Product Line, INDOP, Sales Operations, and Supply Chain as to secure supply chain business analyses, drive complexity reduction and implementation of best in class supply chain processes.
You will focus on:
• Delivering performance for European factories according to specific Cluster
• Performing Supply planning according to Standard communication rules
• Monitoring sales forecasts
• Cooperate with Primary Transportation and Production Scheduling
• Adjusting daily production according to demand change (verification of market volatility; communication with call-off; rolling forecast base for procurement dep.)
• Cooperating with logistics (OTD management, communication, Dispatch plan, old GIT verification, DD management)
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Analytical mindset. You are keen on making analysis and has fluency in using Excel.
• Result-oriented and process driven. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Detail-oriented. You draw attention to details managing a complex amount of information.
• Time manager. You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Stress-resilient. You focus on the goal to avoid unnecessary pressure
Education & experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or on Technical University
• Experience in logistics/customer service/planning department will be an asset
• Fluent English
• Great atmosphere. Really international environment and work in a multicultural team.
• 5 days home office.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
• Languages classes’ grant.
• International travels opportunity.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.