A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Supply Planner, you will partner across Demand Planning, Operations, and Sales to balance demand and supply based on service, cost, and capacity realities. You will develop net requirements for production, purchase, and transportation quantities by location. Process responsibility includes supporting the setting of inventory targets, Rough Cut Capacity Review, Location-Level Planning, and SKU-Level net supply requirements. You will lead cross-functional interactions and review historical data, customer and factory data, market trends and capacity projections to develop the most accurate and up-to-date supply plan. A continuous improvement focus will be utilized to ensure that the planning accuracy is at optimal levels while communicating to appropriate functions as the plans change. You will be exposed to leadership priorities and strategic initiatives that drive the continuous improvement across all functions of the business.
- Support mid to long-term location-level sales forecasts, production and purchase plans
- Run scenarios based on total capacity, net requirements, inventory targets, and production/purchase plans across locations based on cost and benefit
- Help execute against selected Supply Plan scenarios that balances constraints across capacity, service, and cost.
- Monitor actuals against weekly production, transportation, and forecast consumption to drive ongoing performance improvements in costs, time, capacity and asset utilization
- Support root cause analysis for key service issues, as well as share output with appropriate leadership
- Maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders, encourage and enhance cross function collaborations
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred major area of study in supply chain or relevant business
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in planning, forecasting process, basic operations, inventory planning, and statistical analysis
- Minimum 3 years experience with advanced mathematical and forecasting tools such as statistical forecasting and/or supply planning systems (SAS, SAP, JDA)
- Minimum 3 years experience with end-to-end supply chain planning process with the ability to utilize visualization and communication tools