Go further to deliver better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
European Supply Chain Center - created in 2015 – at the present employs about 130 professionals in different areas of Supply Chain. We are part of big Supply Chain organization. Every day our teams coordinate the supply chain for 15 Electrolux's factories around the Europe and assure products delivery to all European markets & the other countries all over the world.
As a Supply Planner you will be responsible for:
• Controlling of distribution plan and production execution. Ordering trucks and contact with stakeholders involved in this process – carriers, warehouses, sales division, factory planners. Monitoring of planning supply deliveries to Swiss and control execution of plan. Preparation of reports and analysis on request SC and manager.
• In this role you will have an option to demonstrate strong contribution to production execution for the most profitable customers in Europe. High expectation coming from our customers allow you to work with highest priority in production and transportation area and same time you will learn how to bring high service level to customers.
• Preparation and leading meetings with our stakeholders, analysis of data and reports in order to figure out and implement corrective actions.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics, Science, Economics or other related area
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Communicate English
• Analytical mindset and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build up relations with suppliers and several internal functional areas
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on local and global level
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.