REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Supply Planner, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and organizing inventory for the Canadian Sales to optimize on hand inventory levels and support sales initiatives through improved service levels. You will use digital tools integrated within the SAP ERP to review, analyze, and maintain demand and inventory data to manage supply signals and execute supply plans with IBP and SAP.
- Develop and manage supply signals using SAP IBP – supply plan.
- Work with IBP and domestic and sourced suppliers to manage inventory.
- Participate in supply squad and forecast meetings.
- Evaluate and incorporate inventory plans and compare plans to actual on hand and in transits and maintain targeted weeks of supply and targets inventory service levels.
- Perform monthly root cause analysis to identify sources of inventory issues and imbalances, feedback issues to demand planning for correction, and rationalization.
- Review and publish monthly supply chain metrics, weeks of supply, service levels, and inventory metrics as specified by the supply planning team.
- Continuously improve supply plan accuracy and connectivity across the supply chain teams to ensure weeks of supply and service level targets are meeting required levels.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 Years of Experience.
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business.
- Advanced computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables).
- SAP ERP knowledge.
- Understanding supply operations.
- Understanding of transportation operations.
- Reporting performance and keeping track of key metrics.
- Experience with statistical forecasting.