Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
System Engineer – Forlí (Italy)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The Steam Technology Organization part of Global R&D Food Preparation is looking for an engineer to join the team. As System Engineer, you will start the initial translation of customer needs into product specifications and technical requirements. You will be responsible for driving innovation on key subsystems. Integrate and maintain technology modules/area for a specific Technology/ platform/the category.
• Organize and
- New features and use cases
- Cost reduction on
- Quality improvement
• Define electronic specs for technology subsystem.
• Release system-technical specifications and align it with product architect.
• Support development and maintenance of component-technical specifications.
• Support definition interfaces to linked modules.
• Ensure compliance of system with both internal and external safety and environmental standards.
• Create and maintain component toolbox for the system.
• Plan/drive/introduce innovative steps in the system.
• Support module approval (electronic portion).
• Lead integration of cooking algorithms and system functions in
• Play as
• Ensure system-manufacturability incl. Testing
• Lead system approval (Electronic related).
• Support benchmark activities (Electronic related).
• Facilitate cross-collaboration among Steam Technology team and other departments (technology/platform/lab/quality…).
• Support execution of SW test plan and creation of SW test report, in collaboration with SW testers, if req
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Adaptable -With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
• Problem-solving - You see
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization - building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Appliance product design related experience preferred.
• Basic understanding of engineering, manufacturing and assembly principle
• Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management
• Awareness of ISO 14001 Environmental Management
• Basic knowledge of safety standards
• Product knowledge of Cooking Products
• Fluent English mandatory.