System Engineer (Motor Control Specialist)
Engineer a better future where we are shaping lives.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Forli in multinational and diverse Process Team.
We are looking for a System Engineer (Motor Control Specialist) to handle tasks as system engineer and will be the point of contact between different stakeholders for the Motor Control competence.
· Be responsible for initial translation of customer needs (internal or external) as communicated by process partners into product technical specifications and design objectives.
· Create specifications relative to assigned project utilizing inputs from Product Line, Marketing, Design, Usability, Quality, etc. Translates input to technical specifications used by design engineers to achieve results.
· Ensure compliance of system with both internal and external safety and environmental standards
· Plan/drive/introduce innovative steps in the system
· Facilitate cross-collaboration among Technology team and other departments (technology/platform/lab/quality…)
· Development and maintenance of parameter for Motor Control Algorithm for Induction and Synchronous PM Motors applied to cooker hoods
· Testing and preparation of documentation for the algorithm and its related parameters
· Using of Matlab / Simulink tool to simulate models and create algorithms; automatically generate the C code of algorithms
· Master’s degree in in Electrics / Electronics / Control System Engineering or equivalent experience
· Good understanding of Systems Engineering
· Familiarity with electric motors functionality principles, construction, and application
· Basic knowledge of HW design for inverters and Power Electronics and EMI/EMC principles
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization
· Ability to collaborate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals and proactive approach
· Good analytical ability and you support the business pro-actively
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Perks and Benefits:
· Enjoy our stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
· Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
· Development and training opportunities
· Flexible working solution
This is what Hiring Manager says:
“Reporting to the Systems Manager, this role is pivotal and an excellent opportunity to be a part of a world class R&D Team in Product Development at an inclusive and diverse environment!”
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.