System Validation Engineer
Porcia, Italy – permanent
Validate our products enabling millions of people to experience a better living.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
Within the Validation Team you will assist the validation processes innovation by developing and implementing automated and digitalized method for the verification of the appliance software cluster and its impact on the consumer usability.
You will also manage the preparation and execution of laboratory activities, supporting the development of new projects by ensuring the compliance with internal standards.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) within the Validation Lab with different colleagues from all the different R&D labs.
You will work in a R&D Lab within Global WET laboratories team to ensure the validation of Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer: the validation will include the verification of the software cluster developed for each appliance and its application in a daily consumer use.
• Understand product technical spec to validate modified or totally brand-new functionalities of home appliances with specific focus on software integration testing, in cooperation with relevant departments.
• Define test plans considering specific modifications and using data derived of simulations to maximize efficiency.
• Support the continuous Validation test manual improvement according to the technology and product enhancement, including definition of novel test practices upon need.
• Support the Validation team in the test execution, data analysis and report working out, according to project timelines and deliverables.
• Mechatronic or Electronic Engineering Master’s degree.
• 1 – 3 years of experience as R&D Engineer
• Knowledge of software programming in Matlab/Python
• Knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis tools
• Basic knowledge of IoT technology
• Basic knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• Fluent English, written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.