System Validation Engineer – Dish Care area
Test and validate products and functionalities that change lives for the better. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Validation Engineer – Dish Care area
Location: Porcia, Italy
If you are looking to grow your career in a dynamic R&D team and dream about working with the latest technologies and brand new lab equipment – read on – this might be the right opportunity for you. Don’t miss it!
A regular day at work:
In your regular day at work you will ensure the verification of the functionality of a complete appliance or subsystem on an appliance level vs. a specification before handing over the appliance or the subsystem to other departments for further steps of development (i.e. quality for reliability tests).
Your duties will include the following:
• Ensuring testing functionality of an appliance or a subsystem on dishwasher starting from an available specification to meet customer satisfaction and market specific needs
• Verification of firmware and cycle package
• Preparing and maintaining validation systematic
• Ensuring preparation and maintenance of the relevant documentation
• Aligning on methodologies into Global Lab
• Ensuring proper maintenance of testing equipment according to ISO9001/14001
• Supporting analysis and improvement actions for consumers institutes and consumer insight
• Debugging software and Firmware from the perspective of the final user and system level to ensure the specified functionality
• Develop new test methods to align the validation with customer/market needs
• Update test methods to be able to validate new technical solution used for product development
• Analytical - You can think critically and apply logical reasoning.
• Creative mindset - Innovation is in your DNA.
• Go the extra mile - You take initiative and work proactively to deliver results.
• A true team player - You work in a Matrix Organization and with virtual Teams.
• Problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
Background & required experience:
• Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic Engineering
• 1-3 years related engineering experience (preferable R&D) would be a plus
• Basic programming skills: Lab View ,C , C++ or Java (at least one)
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• Familiarity with laboratory instruments like oscilloscope, multimeters, wave form generator, programmer
• Metrology knowledge
• Good experience working with electric / electronic systems available for laboratory purpose
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
Electrolux is a global employer with a platform for developing talent. Electrolux employs 55 million employees globally and there are many opportunities for those seeking career progression.
The role is Full time with variable shift patterns (inclusive of weekend and evening hours) based on a 37.5 hour week which the recruitment team will be happy to discuss with you.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.