System Validation Leader
ELECTROLUX FABRIC CARE GLOBAL R&D PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Fabric Care R&D Validation team within the Global R&D center in Porcia (PN) – Italy – we are looking for a:
System Validation Leader
• The System Validation Leader oversees the validation of new or modified functionalities of home appliances with a specific focus on software integration testing.
• The candidate will lead the preparation and execution of laboratory activities, supporting the development of new projects by ensuring the compliance with internal standards.
• Lead and facilitate activities of the assigned team
• Understanding of testing procedures, timelines and deliverables related to assigned activities.
• Test execution including data analysis and report working out.
On a regular day at work you will have the following responsibilities:
• Lead and facilitate activities on the System Validation Team
• Ensure product functional requirements according to internal standards
• Define and guarantee laboratory test capability
• Support the Laboratory organization to define resources and equipment allocation and execute test plan
• Analyze and report test results
• Feedback the test results and preliminary analysis to relevant stakeholders within the organization.
• Generate improvement and innovation proposals
• Update test manual and internal laboratory documentation
• Define and actively support the personal growth of team members
• Analytical thinking and practical problem-solving skills
• Team oriented
• Good communication skills
• Creative & Proactive
• Result driven approach
• Willing to travel
Preferred education and career experience:
• Electrical or Electronic Engineering Master’s degree.
• 3 – 5 years of experience as R&D Lab Engineer and at least basic experience leading groups and/or project management
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• Knowledge of IOT technology is a plus
• Knowledge of statistical methods and tools
• Basic knowledge of software programming in Matlab/Python are a plus
• Italian (spoken and written)
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Learn more about Electrolux by watching our videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/electrolux.