Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This is an exciting role within the APAC & MEA Talent Acquisition Team where you are the expert in the overall Talent Acquisition systems and reports. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator has a pivotal role in the team in terms of ensuring continuous improvement on processes and reports. You need to have a insatiable hunger for process and service excellence!
A Typical Day
- Manage end to end process of hiring requisitions raised in the system
- Guide hiring managers, HRBPs and Talent Acquisition Partners in the end to end process of requisition management
- Ensure that each requisition is dispatched to and coordinated accordingly with each Talent Acquisition Partner
- Conduct reference check for all shortlisted candidates identified for offer
TALENT ACQUISITION ASSESSMENTS
- Manage the end to end process of Online Assessment and Assessment Centers
- Keeper of talent acquisition assessment process and policy
- Liaise and follow through with finance team for the timely payment of assessment invoices
TALENT ACQUISITION REPORTS and DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Manage various Talent Acquisition reports on a regular basis and ensuring accuracy of data on all reports and databases
- Database Management including LI Recruiter Usage dashboard
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge and expertise on Talent Acquisition module of our HR Management System
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies and guidelines; and related HR processes
- Working knowledge of other HR functions
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should be confident in dealing with subject matter experts and leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
- You have a undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or HR Information Technology
- Diploma in Data Science and Workforce Analytics are an advantage but not a must
- At least 3+ years experience as a HR Reporting Specialist/Analyst
- Expert in MS Excel; and working experience in MS PowerPoint and Access
- You must have experience in Talent Acquisition and reporting tools such as Cornerstone, Cognos, Brassring, Taleo, SAP or Workday