Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Fixed Term
Talent Acquisition team in Electrolux is now looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our in-house recruitment administration team based in Kraków, Poland.
This role is initially a fixed term contract until the end of August 2020.
In-house recruitment is not boiled down to KPIs, numbers, procedures. It’s about being close to the business and acting as an advisor.
A typical day at work
• Administration of the full job requisition cycle in the system, from requisition creation to its closing
• Cooperation with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Partners on job requisition details
• Setting up and overseeing the requisition Approvals
• Posting of job advertisements at both internal and external sites
• Using SAP HR to check HR structure and complete HR data for recruitment purpose
• Cooperation with HR Admin teams regarding offer and contract preparation
• Point of contact for LMs, HRBPs, TAPs and candidates on recruitment system issues
• Supporting with Job Fairs organization
• Scheduling interviews with candidates
• Supporting the organization of assessment centers
Organised. You know how to set priorities; you work in a methodical, structured and efficient way.
Flexible. You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals and stakeholders.
Team player. You navigate with ease in a complex matrix organization and nurture cross-collaboration, alignment and teamwork.
Expertise. You know the ABC of a Talent Acquisition system and act as a consultant to our business.
Innovation. You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and contribute to improvement projects.
Results driven. You take the necessary decisions and anticipate actions.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Fluent English, additional language depending on local requirements
• Previous work experience in an international company would be an asset
• Customer-oriented mindset with focus on delivery
• Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
• Strong accuracy and data integrity focus
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Flexible working hours (possibility to start work between 7 – 9 am)
• Attractive social benefits package