Talent Acquisition Internship
Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine - temporary
Put people at the heart of everything you do.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
As a European Talent Acquisition Team we are a group of highly engaged Professionals who partner with our business managers to find, attract and assess talents that fit with our culture and organization and in this way provide a valuable contribution to the company success. Being part of this team you’ll be based in a modern office next to production site in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, and will support Talent Acquisition Partner in daily tasks. We are the global manufacturer of Electrolux, Zanussi and AEG washing machines, which not only assembles the product, but also produces 60% of all the components.
Your main tasks:
- providing support to Talent Acquisition Partner with operational activities within the recruitment process (e.g. updating ATS, scheduling interviews… etc.);
- creating reports and updates about project for our stakeholders (HRBPs, HMs etc.);
- reviewing applications for junior positions;
- support in communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- university student or fresh graduate;
- strong organizational and communication skills;
- IT literate (MS Office with focus on Outlook, Excel, PPT);
- interested in Social Media like LinkedIn is considered a plus;
- required languages: fluent Ukrainian, Russian, English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/