Talent Acquisition Manager and senior recruiter APAC&MEA
Talent is a strategic pillar of Electrolux and is recognized as a key area to succeed with our business and strategy execution.
At Electrolux Business Area APAC&MEA, we currently have an exciting opening within our HR team.
As our Talent Acquisition Leader APAC&MEA, your key focus is to lead and develop an engaged team of around 10 professionals (Talent Acquisition Partners and one Coordinator) across multiple locations in APAC&MEA. Our team business goals include attracting and bringing the best talent to Electrolux, play an active role in the business partnership and create great experiences for our candidates and partners.
What your day might look like
Your day will be a mix of strategical, tactical and operational work. A big part of it will be related to coaching and developing the Talent Acquisition team.
Another to working as talent acquisition partner on key strategic roles, mainly for HQ level.
You will be in daily contact with business and HR leaders so that the Talent Acquisition strategy and your way of working both support the business agenda.
Electrolux Talent Acquisition APAC&MEA team is spread across a number of interesting locations across the region and leading such a diverse group of people will, for the right person, be a very exciting and rewarding challenge. You will need to be open to traveling when needed and be able to lead and perform while managing employees remotely.
This position is also part of our Talent regional team, allowing you to be having an impact on our overall HR strategy and partner with other HR functions. You will own and be accountable for the Talent Acquisition APAC&MEA budget.
Given our continuous improvement mindset at Electrolux, this position is a great opportunity for someone who seeks to positively develop the way we work and deliver.
You will mainly work in English, yet you will need a strong cross-cultural awareness and the ability to embrace the international workforce we have in our offices.
Your key responsibilities
• Continue to develop effective working relationships with the business, HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence, be responsible for building strong partnerships with the HR team, business leaders and Talent Acquisition Partners in order to establish credibility for the function as critical support of leadership.
• Develop and implement creative ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and deliver outcomes focused on continuous improvement
• Work with management to understand current and future workforce needs and develop improvements to processes that include strategic sourcing, pipeline development, assessment and selection
• Partner with Marketing and Communications teams on Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies
• Implement communications strategies for updating key stakeholders on recruiting progress toward goals and objectives and actively measure the satisfaction level of all stakeholders with process/performance
• Stay current with regard to organizational changes (acquisitions, reorganizations, new product offerings) as well as industry and technology trends that may impact hiring strategies and needs
• Oversee the development and management of the Talent Acquisition team division recruiting budget.
Deliver recruitment for HQ open positions, partnering with the senior leadership
Who you are
• Have a drive. You have a strong need to deliver and have the ability to build relationships, business mindset, and people leadership.
• Are international. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Are proactive. You value being one step ahead.
• Are humble. You take pride in being part of something bigger than yourself.
• You have experience of managing a team with a strong component of talent development.
• Are up to date with the trends and novelties in the recruitment and digital world. Knowledge of new recruitment solutions, apps, and approaches is something you have and can bring to the team
• Can cope with pressure. The ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure is what you will need to cope with the pace we have in our daily work
• Have a Talent Acquisition background with a track record of successfully creating and executing a cohesive, thoughtful and results-driven recruiting strategy
• Employer Branding experience will be a strong plus
Travel, working hours
• This role, being a regional role, doesn’t have standard working hours but you will need to manage your own and your teams work life balance across our region with diverse working hours and time zones. On ad hoc basis you might be required to join a global HR / business call at nonstandard working hours also.
• You will be located in Singapore HQ Office and required to travel to other regional locations up to 15 % of time
What we offer
As you will be joining the business that is growing, we offer you experience to work in a very dynamic, multicultural environment, where there is a lot of building, developing and improving initiatives ongoing.
The opportunity gives a chance to those who like their days being busy, filled with new opportunities for doing stg better coming every day, with working with colleagues based in every corner APAC&MEA and the globe.
Our HR team is set to become more employee experience driven and aims to make impact on business through providing relevant, embedded in our culture programs. This role will be leading that strategy and gets a chance to make a real difference.
This role is track to other HR leadership positions within region or globally.