Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
Engage with talents and business to bring the best people on board.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. For us to continue on this journey, we need to attract and grow great people that can innovate and re-invent what life at home can be.
• Are you motivated by
• Do you love technology?
• Are you an engaging storyteller?
• Do you take personal pride in matching the best with the best opportunity?
• Can you juggle multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join us at our Global HQ in Stockholm. You will be part of an international team of dedicated Talent Acquisition Partners who advises our business managers on how to find, attract and assess talents that match our culture and organization. You will be working with towards the IT organization mainly within Europe and you will raise awareness externally when it comes to Electrolux being an employer of choice in IT. Furthermore, you will aim to create and develop best in
You will positively influence the IT organization by recruiting our future talent and business leaders. You will partner with our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in order to fill our vacancies with the best candidate. You drive the requisition process in our ATS, write brilliant job advertisements, interview candidates, train our Hiring Managers in talent acquisition strategy and guide them through the process. On the basis of your market expertise and analyses, you will advise and influence business decisions. In order to attract potential talents, you will identify and evaluate new recruiting events that will drive brand awareness and strengthen talent pipeline based on hiring needs. You are an expert in social media recruiting and follow the latest trends in digital recruitment.
• Talent Expert: You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as the consultant to our business.
• Results driven: You take well-shaped decisions and anticipate actions.
• Team player: You navigate with ease in a complex matrix organization and nurture cross-collaboration, alignment
• Flexible: You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
• Innovative: You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and find new ways to engage with tech talent.
University Degree with a background of min. 5 years in recruitment, preferably in an international matrix organization or from a headhunting or recruiting agency. MS office, ATS, Good level of English is a must have and any other languages a plus.
Contact person: Cecilia Bajera