Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner – Hungary
Talent Acquisition team in Electrolux is now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our in-house HR function based in Hungary.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with hiring managers and the human resources department to recruit the best-qualified and best-fit candidates for job vacancies across Electrolux Hungary sites in Budapest, Jászberény
How your day will look like:
You will be a business contact and a reliable partner. You will become an expert in recruitment, understanding the trends in staffing, business, and the market. Plus, you will know which new solutions/ innovations and our products make an easier everyday life of millions of our customers. We want you to be part of our team and what we do and breathe every day. You will guide the hiring managers and candidates through Electrolux EMEA’s selection process and ensure a seamless candidate and line
Talent Acquisition team is spread all over the Business Area of Europe, so apart from the HR colleagues based in Hungary and CEE region, you will be in touch with the team in Stockholm, Porcia and Paris to name a few. You will mainly work in Hungarian and English, yet cross-cultural awareness is what you will need daily to cope with the international footprint.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for. If you have most of them, please apply:
• Project juggler, passionate for recruitment.
• More than 5 years’ experience in recruiting is probably what you need to succeed, but we’re willing to be persuaded.
• In-house experience is preferred, but an agency/RPO background is also great.
• Proven track record of driving processes and recruitment best practices forward and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service.
• Proficient level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components, including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, salary trends, relationship management.
• Ability to work with all media and no fear of social recruitment.
• Excellent project management skills, including effective time management, an ability to work independently, skill at setting priorities and reliability at meeting deadlines.
• Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure.
• Pro-activeness and “can do” attitude.
• Goals Orientation and strong motivation to achieve.
• International mindset coming from working with various cultures and levels.
• Driving license and flexibility for occasional domestic travels across Electrolux Hungary sites.
•The ideal candidate will be primarily based in Budapest, commuting to Jászberény 1-2 days per week, and occasionally visiting our Nyiregyhaza plant.
What we offer:
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Interesting projects (most of the time)
• A chance to contribute to new employer branding initiatives
• Opportunity to be part of both a business and an HR community
• We will listen to what you say and feedback
• Opportunity to develop your career on a local and global level
• Variety not routine
• Modern and spacious office, with great food in the canteen, unlimited coffee and tea, leisure room and many more.
• International travels opportunity
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, special staff prices for all products, canteen on a place, discount for lunches…
• On top of that flexible working hour, sweets and fruits, and great atmosphere!