Talent Acquisition Partner
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
In the Talent Acquisition
Partner role your goal will be to bring talented individuals into various
positions guide hiring managers and candidates through Electrolux selection
process, and ensure a seamless experience at all times.
A Typical Day
- To be a true partner to HR and business leaders by understanding business context, issues, challenges, and provide advice and support.
- Manage the recruitment process end to end for all the talent needs in the region.
- Work with hiring managers to define recruitment needs, establish role requirements, candidate specifications and sourcing plan.
- Provide advice on selection methodology to test the candidate’s ability and fit such as competency interviews and psychometric tools.
- Manage the current and forecasted recruitment requirements and ensure that there is a strong talent pipeline.
- To further, shape our positive employer brand you are active in organizing and participating in relevant job and campus fairs.
- Demonstrate high level of customer orientation including regular consultation with hiring managers on recruitment needs, status of hires and areas of improvement in the selection process.
- Lead and support continuous improvement projects, which lead to efficiencies in TA process.
Who You Are:
- You have pride in getting best talent for the company with high sense of ownership to deliver the best.
- You have an agile mind-set to adapt and react to challenges and make informed decisions.
- You have more than 5 years’ of recruiting experience In-house in large multi-national organizations along with agency/RPO background within MEA region (preferred).
- You have Proven track record of driving processes forward, hands-on experience managing end-end recruitment with exceptional business understanding.
- Able to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure.
- Comes with International mind-set coming from working with various cultures and levels.
- You are fluent in English
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely