Talent Acquisition Partner
Electrolux is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to source, screen and recruit the next generation of top talent at our corporate office in Charlotte, NC. The incumbent will partner with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and cross functional leaders to create effective pipelining and talent strategies. The position requires an energetic, creative, and results oriented individual ready to positively influence the growth of Electrolux North America.
- Proactively source, screen, interview and place qualified applicants.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to understand job requirements and develop strategic sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Build networks and community relationships to attract passive applicants
- Ensure each applicant's progression through the selection process is documented in the applicant tracking system
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to ensure good communication with candidates and a smooth recruiting process
- Maintain recruiting key performance indicators & partnership level agreements.
- Ensure that work performed is in accordance with the procedures of Electrolux, corporate HR, and delivered within a specified timeframe and in line with customer expectations
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment and the interviewing process, including pre and post hire employment documentation.
- Perform other HR or recruiting tasks as required by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4+ years, full lifecycle recruiting preferably in a corporate environment
- Proven track record implementing full recruiting life-cycle strategies to attract and hire exempt and non-exempt candidates
- Demonstrated excellence building strong client relationship
- Skilled talent advisor with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience using ATS systems
- Experience recruiting back office functions (HR, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Proven ability to source passive and niche candidates using technology based recruiting techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience using job boards, social media, direct sourcing and referral programs
- Proficient in skill and behavioral based interviewing and other innovative selection methods
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work collaboratively across the company.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and manage trusting relationships
- Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices and industry trends
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts
- Able to work with all levels of management