Talent Acquisition Partner
Bring your best game to bringing the best people on board.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Talent Acquisition team in Electrolux is growing and is now looking for a new team member to join our journey at to bring key talents to make a change inside the company.
• Do you know what makes people tick?
• Do people consider you a good listener?
• Does challenge motivate you?
• Do you take personal pride in matching the best with the best?
• Are you systematic enough to juggle a lot of tasks and deadlines?
• Are you conscientious about writing thank-you notes?
Recruiting is a people business, so interpersonal skills are paramount.
Is Talent Acquisition your “thing”?
In the Talent Acquisition Partner role your goal will be to bring talented individuals into interesting Technical positions across the European region.
You will be a business contact and partner. You will become an expert in recruitment, understanding the trends in staffing, business and the market. We want you to be part of our team and what we do and breathe every day. You will guide the hiring managers and candidates through Electrolux Europe’s selection process and ensure a seamless candidate and line manager experience at all times. You will also partner very closely with other HR to ensure we bring the right talent to Electrolux teams.
With an emphasis on end-to-end recruitment, you will join our team effort in building Electrolux employer brand. We will also open opportunity for you to bring your innovative way of working and thinking as continuous improvement is our mindset.
Here are some of the things we’re looking for. If you have most of them, please apply:
• Flexible approach to work and passion for recruiting
• More than 3 years of experience in recruiting is probably what you need to succeed, but we’re willing to be persuaded. In-house experience is preferred, but agency/RPO background is also great, especially if you have experience in volume hiring
• Proven track record of driving processes forward and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
• Proficient level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components, including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, salary trends, relationship management
• Ability to work with all media and no fear of social/professional recruitment
• Excellent project management skills, including effective time management, an ability to work independently, skill at setting priorities and reliability at meeting deadlines
• Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure
• International mindset coming from working with various cultures and levels
• Fluent Polish and English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
• Join fantastic, passionate and multicultural Talent Acquisition Team Europe.
• Chance to drive interesting employer branding initiatives.
• Opportunity to be part of both a business and an HR community.
• Variety, zero routine.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
• Attractive social benefits packet (private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place).
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.