Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux
Shape careers and foster our business.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As our local Talent Acquisition Partner, you will take the ownership of the full recruitment lifecycle by searching for our new colleagues for our offices based in Brussels (Belgium), Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands) and Capellen (Luxembourg). You will be working at the office in Belgium or at the office in the Netherlands while you will need to commute between both locations on a weekly basis.
In this position, you are also part of an international team of dedicated Talent Acquisition Partners who support our business managers in attracting talents that match our cultural and functional requirements. You will work with diverse functions and business segments in B2B and B2C sectors and aim for best in class candidate and hiring manager experiences.
A day at work
You will positively influence the growth of Electrolux within the Benelux area by recruiting our future new employees for our local sales & service organization. You partner with our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners across all business sectors and functions in order to fill our vacancies with the right candidates. You are an active part of our talent strategy, participate in our talent reviews and create effective pipelining. You drive the requisition process in our ATS, write intriguing job advertisements, interview the best candidates, train our Hiring Managers in our talent strategy and guide them through our process. On the basis of your market expertise and analyses you are able to give advice and influence business decisions. You plan and organize employer branding events in order to attract potential talents and you are an expert in social media sourcing while following the latest trends in digital recruitment.
- Expertise – You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a consultant to our business.
- Innovation – You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and contribute to improvement projects.
- Results driven – You take necessary decisions and anticipate needs.
- Organized – You know how to set priorities by working in a methodical, structured and efficient way.
- Flexible – You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals and stakeholders.
- Team player – You navigate with ease in a complex matrix organization and nurture cross-collaboration, alignment and team work.
Education & experience
- You have obtained a higher degree (e.g. HBO, Bachelor or Master degree).
- You have a professional background of minimum 2-3 years in recruiting, preferably in an international matrix organization, in a recruitment agency or at a headhunting consultancy.
- You are fluently speaking Dutch (native level) and English. A good knowledge of French will be considered as a plus.
- You have experience with ATS tools and MS office.
- You are willing to commute on a weekly basis between the office in Brussels (Belgium) and the office in Alphen aan den Rijn (the Netherlands).
- A fulltime position with a competitive salary package, various fringe benefits and an extensive range of training possibilities.
- A challenging job at an international company that is recognized as a market leader with an outstanding reputation within the industry.
- You end up in an organization with a Swedish corporate culture where a lot of attention is given to innovation, digitization and sustainability and where there is always room for new initiatives and continuous improvement.
- An interesting company discount on our product range of large and small household appliances, spare parts, consumables and accessories.