Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux (m/f/d)
BRING THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT PLACE
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Benelux Cluster is a Sales and Service organization of about 450 employees, with offices in Brussels (BE), Alphen aan den Rijn (NL) and Capellen (LUX). The offices in Brussels and Alphen a/d Rijn have a little over 200 employees, with an Experience Centre, Kitchen Studio, and recently renovated offices. Our regional Distribution Centre is located in Alphen from where all our appliances are distributed to our customers in the Benelux.
You will positively influence the growth of Electrolux within the Benelux area by recruiting our future employees for our local sales & service organization. You partner with our Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners across all business sectors and functions in order to fill our vacancies with the right candidates. You report to the Talent Acquisition Manager West Europe. In your diverse team you have colleagues from all major West European markets.
Your main tasks:
• Drive the requisition process in our ATS, write intriguing job advertisements, interview the best candidates, train our Hiring Managers in our talent strategy, and guide them through our process.
• Based on your market expertise and TA analytics, give strategic hiring advice and influence business decisions.
• Participate in our talent reviews and create effective pipelining.
• Plan and organize employer branding events to attract potential talents in critical functions.
• Be an expert in social media sourcing. As a plus be knowledgeable in digital recruitment campaign creation.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure progress of the TA function in your cluster, in Europe and globally.
• Higher degree (e.g. HBO, Bachelor or Master degree) in Business, Social Studies or other relevant study
• Professional background of minimum 2 years in end-to-end recruiting, preferably in an international matrix organization, in a recruitment agency or at a headhunting consultancy.
• Fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French is a plus.
• Experience with ATS tools, MS office, CRM is a plus.
• Smart work from home and willing to commute to local offices in Brussels and Alphen aan den Rijn on a regular basis.
This is what your colleague Adjara in Paris says:
“As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Electrolux I have a real impact on the hiring strategy in France and as a trusted partner I learn a lot outside of my scope. Since I’ve joined in 2019 I can really see my career path clearer. But the best thing is the people – my team consists of 7 nationalities and every conversation is just an inspiration.”
Find out more on: