Talent Acquisition Partner China
Start here. Go anywhere.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions.
By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. For us to continue on this journey, we need to attract and grow great people that can innovate and re-invent what life at home can be.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage recruitment for our China organizations .
You will be part of an international team of engaged Talent Acquisition Partners and China HR team and you will play a key role making sure we continue with our legacy in getting the best talents in the right jobs.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
• As our Talent Acquisition Partner China, you will positively influence our managers in
China by recruiting our future talent. You partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business
Partners and you drive the requisition process in our ATS. You conduct brilliant interviews
and assessment of candidates and train our Hiring Managers in talent acquisition
• On the basis of your market expertise and analyses, you advise and influence
business decisions. In order to attract potential talents, you will identify and evaluate new
recruiting events that will drive brand awareness and strengthen talent pipeline based on
• You are an expert in social media recruiting and follow the latest trends in
digital recruitment. You know how to attract talent by using great ads, inspiring messaging and acting as brand ambassador.
• If you have interest, you can lead or participate in various local or regional projects helping us to become the employer of choice.
WHO ARE YOU
• Talent Expert: You know the ABC of a holistic Talent Acquisition process and act as a
consultant to our business.
• Organized: You know how to set priorities, work in a methodical, structured and efficient
• Results driven: You take well-shaped decisions and anticipate actions.
• Team player: You navigate with ease in a complex matrix organization and nurture
cross-collaboration, alignment and teamwork.
• Flexible: You manage various projects in parallel and adapt to changing goals.
• Innovative: You constantly challenge the status quo, find pragmatic solutions and find
new ways to engage with tech talent.
• Customer Focused: You strive to create best in class experience for your candidates and hiring managers.
• Degree in Human Resources, Behavioral Science or similar
• 5+ years of previous experience in recruitment, ideally with headhunting or internal recruitment background
LinkedIn super user
Employer Branding experience background
• Fluent in Chinese and English, written and spoken