Talent Acquisition Partner - Digital Product Organisation
Write the next chapter of a story that just keeps getting bigger and better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Talent Acquisition team in Electrolux Group is looking for well grounded “Talent Acquisition Partner” to partner with the new Digital Software Product Organization.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience sourcing and recruiting in the digital/software function and have a good existing network in this market. You will collaborate with Digital Product Business stakeholders (HRBPs and Top Management) to recruit the best-qualified and best-fit candidates for job vacancies across our key global Electrolux hubs (most likely Stockholm, Italy). You will work with the Talent Acquisition task force, including Talent Acquisition Partners in different locations, to drive and execute on the Digital Product recruitment strategy.Reporting to the “Talent Acquisition Manager Technical”, you will optimize and evolve our recruitment process to become more agile and to match the hiring needs.
You will be the active team member of a newly established Talent Acquisition Partner with a mission to: Tackle the war on talent, Position Electrolux on this market, leverage existing tools and tap into best market practices and talent pools to deliver on the hiring plan. Strengthen relationships with universities to deliver on the 2-year hiring demand.
The TAP DPO will:
- Utilize a mix of internal Talent Acquisition Partners, external agencies, dedicated sourcing partners and a fulltime dedicated Talent Lead
- Create an employer brand (EB) that will position Electrolux on this market
- Further develop the recruitment strategy for this mission (build awareness, proactive networking, run digital campaigns, etc)
- Attract the right talent at required speed while securing engagement of our internal employees
- Optimize and evolve our recruitment process to become more agile and to match the hiring needs
- Update the recruitment model and process regularly to capture shifts in talent need and candidate demographics
- Define and execute employer branding strategy
- Define and explore recruitment channels
- Select sourcing partners and head hunting agencies
- Execute on organizational strategy through managing work of talent acquisition partners
How your day will look like:
You will be a business contact and a reliable partner. You will develop and coach Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners in the Software Product (agile) recruitment strategy. Put your current understanding and experience of the market and talent trends in staffing into practice. You will closely partner with HR, Communications and Top Management in driving EB activities to boost internal/external networks through Social Media channels. We want you to be part of our team and what we do and breathe every day. You will guide the hiring managers and candidates through our selection process and ensure a seamless candidate and line manager experience at all times. You will also partner very closely with other HR and our Talent Sourcing function to ensure we bring the right talent to Electrolux teams.
• Project juggler, passionate for software product and software engineering recruitment
• More than 5 years’ experience in recruiting is probably what you need to succeed, but we’re willing to be persuaded
• Proven track record of driving processes forward and an insatiable desire to provide outstanding customer service
• Proficient level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components, including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, salary trends, relationship management – in digital/software product function
• Ability to work with all media and no fear of social recruitment
• Excellent project management skills, including effective time management, an ability to work independently, skill at setting priorities and reliability at meeting deadlines
• Ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure or in uncertainty
• Pro-activeness and “can do” attitude
• Goals Orientation and strong motivation to achieve
• International mindset coming from working with various cultures and levels
• Business embedded partner
• Able to build trusted working relationships
• Willing to boost EB and D&I strategy
• Emphatic leader & people person who will coach and develop team members
• Passionate about Software products, Innovation and digital tools
• Professional, able to deal with Executive stakeholders
• Self – driven attitude, CI mindset and influencing skills
• Growth mindset
• Agile experience
What we offer:
• Diverse and multicultural team – global organization.
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Be part of building a new part of our organization
• Chance to contribute to new employer branding initiatives
• Opportunity to be part of both a business and an HR community
• We will listen to what you say and feedback
• Opportunity to develop your career on international level
Find out more on:
Contact person: Justyna Wasilewska