Talent Acquisition Partner-Indochina
The Talent Acquisition Partner is a critical role at Electrolux. We depend on our Talent Acquisition Partners to help us shape the workforce by acquiring new skill sets from a diverse skills market that influence our company’s employee value proposition.
You will deliver our talent acquisition strategy to ensure a proactive approach to talent acquisition that truly reflect our purpose, principles and values and that fully supports diversity and inclusion. Working closely with key stakeholders, from hiring managers to external networks, the Talent Acquisition Partner will provide an engaging and inclusive recruitment and selection process which delivers talent and capability in line with agreed organization needs and provides a world-class candidate experience.
You have a customer centric mindset and you strive to continuously improve processes as well as candidate experience!
A Typical Day
- Review and align with business leaders and HR business partners in manpower planning
- Facilitate periodic review of manpower needs and forecast with HR business partners to anticipate hiring demand as well as timing
- Using the Recruitment system data to understand demand and drive key hiring decisions, and using performance reporting and key metrics to drive the performance of the attraction channels and the team
ATTRACTING THE BEST TALENT FOR ELECTROLUX
- Pro-actively and professionally representing Electrolux in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates.
- Actively promoting Diversity & Inclusion to become part of our everyday conversations
- Managing the Electrolux careers page, to promote the benefits of working at Electrolux, both offered benefits and working environment.
- Create eloquent job advertisements and banners that would attract the best talent fit for the role, and who has the potential to grow their career further within Electrolux
- Building proactive and effective talent and candidate pipelines to ensure there is a sustainable source of candidates to achieve recruitment numbers and organization goals.
EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
- Building effective relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners, providing a consultative approach to talent acquisition.
- Owning the people acquisition process and tracking tools to ensure the delivery of a robust and effective recruitment process.
- Directly sourcing candidates through various channels, including online and social media
- Working with Procurement to establish and maintain a Preferred Supplier List of approved recruitment agencies to supplement direct sourcing methods.
- Manage and maintain local country job search board contracts and accounts
- Administering and providing feedback on various the assessment process including psychometrics, leadership assessments, assessment centers and other relevant tools.
- Managing the communication employment offer and liaising onboarding process to ensure successful candidates are engaged and excited about joining Electrolux
- Ensuring all aspects of the talent acquisition process are compliant with local labour legislations
- Developing people acquisition metrics and implementing measures to drive improvements.
- Reviewing and developing the current recruitment and selection process to ensure a fit for purpose process that reflects Electrolux brand
- Implement CI initiatives to optimize Talent Acquisition processes and reduce costs
- Effectively managing candidates to ensure engagement throughout the whole process and deliver a positive experience, gathering candidate feedback about our process.
- The Talent Acquisition Partner is the subject matter expert on all Talent Acquisition policies, processes, systems, and ways of working
- Develops and implements employer branding initiatives and programs to market Electrolux as an employer of choice within APAC & MEA region
- Working knowledge of other HR functions
- In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’ internal and external customers. You should be confident in dealing with subject matter experts and leaders both from a country level and region level perspective.
- In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect.
- You will be working in Bangkok, Thailand office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Agile - You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity; You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- Innovative - You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working
- Collaborative - You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- A Self Starter - You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
- Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
You have a undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or HR Information Technology; MBA / Master’s Degree preferred but not required
- At least 5+ years experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner
- Proven experience in hiring for commercial roles, critical/niche positions, & Sr leadership roles
- Proven experience of developing a talent acquisition strategy that reflects Electrolux purpose, principles and values
- Proven experience within an in-house recruitment function managing a wide variety of positions at a range of levels
- Experience of a range of sourcing methodologies, including social media, talent pools and talent mapping, with a clear understanding of when to apply each channel
- Strong track record of direct sourcing and end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Excellent English communication and written skills